How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a french citizen living in the UK. It will make two

Customer Question

I am a french citizen living in the UK. It will make two years exactly.
I have the intention to bring my wife from Jamaica in the UK.
What are the recommendations to make it happen.
Knowing that I am working and studying in the UK since 2 years.
Thank you.
Kind regards.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
How long have you been in a relationship with your wife?
When did you marry please?