How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a solicitor? I got married in Bangladesh, I'm going

Customer Question

Hi I need a solicitor? I got married in Bangladesh, I'm going back in 6 months January 2016 I like to bring my wife back too so I'm hoping a solicitor can make this process fast? At the moment I need to wait until my wife passes the test she has to do now which is called isoll test ?? I have all my papers I need to show ready ??
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you have sufficient income?
When will your wife take the test?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions