How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in a relationship with someone who has been refused

Customer Question

Hi, I am in a relationship with someone who has been refused visa in the UK. He has been living here for more than 15 years and his application was recently denied.The home office said the only way he can appeal is either he is married but we cannot get married as he doesn't has his passport as the home office got it. How can we go about it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Could you confirm how long you have been living together as partners?Do you have letters etc in your name or single names going to the same address?Why was the visa refused?What visa was applied for? Kind regards

Related UK Immigration Law Questions