UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

Sir,G.A.noon As somebody ask me to get Scc from yr country…

Customer Question
sir,G.A.noon As somebody ask me to...
sir,G.A.noon
As somebody ask me to get Scc from yr country by offering job but to pay amount how to pay is not mentioned then What Shell I do???????????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
7/1/2015
Solicitor: jludwic,
 replied 2 years ago
jludwic
Good Day. My name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Are you in the US?What kind of visa do you have to be in the US?Are you actually asking about a Social Security Number (SSN)?Do you have an employer who wants to file for a work visa for you?What kind of work do you do?Thank you for your patience. I have to ask these quetions to give you a good and honest answer. Judith
Res.Mam, Could you answer my early question ,Even I asked How could I get SCC certy of Could I pay for it at UK asoon as reach there???????????????
Solicitor: ratioscripta,
 replied 2 years ago
ratioscripta
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ratioscripta
ratioscripta
ratioscripta