How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm self sponsoring myself to do a couple of short

Customer Question

hi, I'm self sponsoring myself to do a couple of short courses in the UK. I have already secured admission to the Academys and fees fully paid. My online Visa application is asking for a UK Sponsor.. I don't have one really as I'm self sponsoring. But the field is mandatory and for will not complete without an answer. Please advise.

One of the colleges (Academy) I'm attending a course at is a Tier 4 Sponsor though I'm applying as a

Study (non Points-Based System) - Student Dependent. Can the college be used as a sponsor

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law

Related UK Immigration Law Questions