How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am Petra, Czech Republic national. Came to UK in October

Customer Question

Hello, I am Petra, Czech Republic national. Came to UK in October 2008 and worked until January 2012. Since June 2012 claiming JSA as a single parent of two children (4 and 1 year old). On 11th of May 2015 attended GPoW interview which I failed and as a result my benefits are ceased. Is there any other way I have another right to reside than as a worker or as a jobseeker. Thank you for your answer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Have you considered studying in the UK?
Kind regards