UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

I have received a refusal of entry clearance, am a U.S. Citizen,

Customer Question
live with my British overseas...
I have received a refusal of entry clearance, am a U.S. Citizen, live with my British overseas fiancé. We were planning a marriage in England (where his family resides) next year, however, for his birthday I purchased football tickets for May 24th (Chelsea v Sunderland) and thought we would try and kill two birds with one stone and give notice while there. We waited to book tickets and make registry appt (as website recommended) until receipt of my pass pow and visa back. His parents are in Worthing and I stated that we would only be there 12 days (9 days required les travel days) and intent was to attend game and give notice. Now I have a red stamp, entry refusal and a vacation planned with hotel and Chelsea tickets ($$$) with no idea if I'll be deported or even allowed to leave on my Virgin booked ticket.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
it was a marriage visa application, which is what my future father in law in England said the registry office in West Sussex said I needed.
Should I expect an answer in the near future or not? Otherwise I will spend my time elsewhere trying to get information. Thanks
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/20/2015
Solicitor: UK_Lawyer, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
When was your intention to marry in the UK?
What was the reason for refusal?
Kind regards
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor