How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently on a tier 2 ict visa and want to

Customer Question

Hello, I am currently on a tier 2 ict visa and want to switch to tier 1 entrepreneur visa. I have been on the tier 2 visa for 3 years. If i switch to tier 1 will i be able to use the 3 years to qualify for a 5 year residency for ILR? And can i switch from
tier 2 to tier 1 in the UK?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me but I cannot answer your question right now, so will opt out so that other experts can assist.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions