How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34106
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Canadian citizen. I intend to visit the UK. I am intending

This answer was rated:

I am a Canadian citizen.
I intend to visit the UK.
I am intending to marry a UK citizen.
I am not intending to stay there at this time.
I am intending to stay in the UK for 19 day.
I am intending return to the US after my stay in the UK

Will my marriage be valid without a 6 month VAF1F visitor for marriage visa?
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you.
Your marriage will indeed be valid - although technically you should have applied for a marriage visa and the immigration officers may be concerned that you have not.
I hope this is of assistance
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions