How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi there, Im here on an entrepreneurs visa and have just

This answer was rated:

Hi there,

I'm here on an entrepreneur's visa and have just hired my two employees. I was hoping I could double check with someone exactly what documents I need to be keeping in order to extend my visa in two years time. I've looked at the [huge] document online outlining the details of the visa but I just want to double check and make sure I've got absolutely everything I need.


In order to obtain an extension you will need to evidence the following (links in brackets take you to a specific page that outlines the required evidence in each section):

- Investment in the business (

- Registered as a Director or Self-Employed (

- Being engaged in business activity (

- Created new jobs (

- English Language ability (

- Available Maintenance funds (

- Photographs and passport (

It is more efficient to direct you to these pages in the first instance rather than simply typing it out in full as I would be providing you with information that might not related to your particular situation. I recommend that you are aware of each key section that you must evidence and that you ensure suitable evidence as outlined in those pages is available and set aside as soon as it is available.

If you have questions after looking at the above then I will be more than happy to assist and provide further clarification as required.
Howard and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you