How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

do i need to send other document with application form except

This answer was rated:

do i need to send other document with application form except poto or any proof of address
also my husband is on my dependant
I believe that your husband has already applied for his replacement BRP so this is not relevant to your situation.

You need to send:

- Two NEW identical passport photographs.
- Your passport.
- Your current BRP.
- Ideally a recent bill as evidence of your address (particularly important if you have changed address).
- I do not believe that this is the case but if you are required to register with the police then you should include your Police Registration Certificate.
Howard and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you