How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi sir my husband lost his brp card he emailed to ukba but

This answer was rated:

hi sir my husband lost his brp card he emailed to ukba but in email he put wrong brp reference no he wrote my brp reference nomber instead what shuold i hv to do now. coz they cancel my brp permit residence
You should write to them again and make clear the mistake that has been made. Explain to them that his was lost and yours has accidentally been reported as lost. If yours has been cancelled then you will probably need to get another one issued and he will also probably still need to get a new BRP issued. You will not lose your visa status.

Please refer to the following web page:
Howard and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions