How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a naturalized American Citizen with a British passport

Customer Question

I am a naturalized American Citizen with a British passport also. I am visiting my family in the UK can I still work in the UK. I still have a Social Security number in the UK
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. If you have British Citizenship then you are not subject to immigration controls and are free to work. The fact that you are also an US citizen has no effect.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions