How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I reside in Nigeria where I work currently. My application

Customer Question

I reside in Nigeria where I work currently.
My application for a UK visit visa was refused.
How do I claim a refund for my hotel booking?
I may need to scan it to you to see.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.

This does not appear to be an immigration law question but I am not particularly sure which category would be best and if you really need any particular assistance that could be paid for and would be worth paying for.


If you have paid for a hotel and no longer require that room then you need to contact the hotel and ask if you are able to get a refund. You might not be able to.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions