How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, Me and my partner are dual nationals - Hungarian-Romanian

This answer was rated:

Me and my partner are dual nationals - Hungarian-Romanian (we were born in Transylvania, but we are Hungarians, our mother tongue in Hungarian ); I study at an University in Scotland, and we worked here since April 2012 as Au-Pairs. Our question is: Do we have right to work legally? We would like to step forward and work in our domain.
Thank you!
Yours sincerely,
M. Petres
Thank you for your question. If you are Hungarian citizens you are free to work in the Uk without restriction. You need no permission and whilst it is useful to apply for a registration certificate to show your right to be here it is not legally required. If you only held Romanian citizenship then you would need to get a n accession worker card or be exempt as self employed as Romanian and Bulgarian citizens have not yet got unrestricted access not until the beginning of next year.
Senior Partner and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions