Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

I have a another one. The applicant will get a salary of 21000

I have a another one. The applicant will get a salary of 21000 pounds plus bonus. The bonus scheme is not defined in the contract though. She is currently on Tier 4 visa and will graduate in September 2013 from Queen 's University Belfast, with a Master in Science Management . I understand that the labor market test is not needed. Her Tier 4 is due to expire January 30, 2014. However, it seems that she needs to get 50 points minimum to qualify. Do you think she will have enough points to qualify for the tier 2 visa?
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

What will be her job title?
When did she commence her masters?
How long has she been in the UK?

Could you kindly rate my answer to your previous question positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Job title: Executive Assistant

Started the master in September 2012

Been in the UK since September 2011

Thank you for your reply.

She will required the certificate of sponsorship will be grant her 30 points and the appropriate salary will grant her 20 points, she will then get 10 points for her english language and 10 points for maintenance.

Regarding is she will be granted the visa, the answer at the moment in time will be no, because an Executive Assistant employment is at an NQF LEVEL 3 and she will need to be employed at at least NQF level 4. You will need to employer on a job title which is at least NQF level 4 and then pay her the required salary.

As of now the amount of salary she is being paid is correct for a Executive Assistant but the fact that the job title is at NQF level 3 means she will not get the required points for her to be issued with a Tier 2 visa.

Please also rate my previous answer:

http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?T=13265009

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. What is the minimum salary for an NQF Level 4?

Thank you for your reply.

The salary depends on the job title she will be working under, the salary is usually around the £18,000 - £21,000 mark for most job titles, but you need to confirm her job title to know what salary she needs to be earning.

Please also rate my previous answer:

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can make any title needed. Would project executive categorized as NQF Level 4?

Best regards,

Stephane

Thank you for your reply.

Please see following link for what would be required for the particular NQF level :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/business-sponsors/points/sponsoringmigrants/employingmigrants/codesofpractice/

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
The minimum skill level for a Tier 2 General visa is NQF Level 6 - NQF Level 4 is only suitable for jobs in the creative sector or on the shortage occupation list.
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.