How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I came in UK on a student visa in 2005 and was on the same

Customer Question

I came in UK on a student visa in 2005 and was on the same until 2008. In 2008, i changed to PSW visa which finished in 2010.

I than applied for a EEA dependent visa with my then partner.

Unfortunately things didn't work out between us and now our relationship is over. My visa is still valid until 2016.

Now i don't understand what can I do to stay. I have very good job earning £30k+.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately if the relationship ends then you must leave the UK:

Your options are limited to study or sponsorship. Your visa is no longer valid if the relationship has ended.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Please confirm that your question has been answered even if the answer was not the one that you would want to receive) so that I can close the thread.

If you can provide feedback on the service required it would also be appreciated - this not only helps me but it also helps other users by letting them know the level of service that they can expect to receive.
Expert:  Howard replied 4 years ago.
Your question has been answered - please confirm this so that the thread can be closed.