How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7602
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello sir/madam I would like to inquiry about

This answer was rated:

Hello sir/madam
I would like to inquiry about something can u plz gave me a good advise

What is your question please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MR / Tom I would like to ask you she's convicted and she's in prison for 1 year guilty. Is there any chance we can provide the immigration lawyer and deported to her as quick as we can sir Thanks mind regards XXXXX XXXXX


You have not clicked accept and rated my earlier answer. Please do so and I will answer this question

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was trying to rate and paying you but it won't go through sir I don't know why plz can u give me the your cell number so I can contact to you plz thanks

As I have explained private contacts between experts and customers is prohibited.

If she has been convicted then she must serve her sentence. It is a decision entirely for the united kingdom border agency only whether or not to deport her. No-one else can take this decision except the united kingdom border agency

You will have to wait until they have decided whether or not to attempt to deport by keeping in contact with her. If I do take action to deport her then she should instruct an immigration solicitor and you should get in touch with them to decide what to do


Related UK Immigration Law Questions