How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I read on a website that if I have a work permit, that my wife

This answer was rated:

I read on a website that if I have a work permit, that my wife and kids would be allowed to come with me and would be free to seek employment and attend school. Is this true?
If you have a Tier 2 visa and your wife and children are included as your dependants then your wife will have the right to work for any employer and your child will be able to attend school.
Howard and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions