How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Howard Your Own Question
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 459
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Howard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sole Representative visa question Hi Dear, 1)Somebody

This answer was rated:

Sole Representative visa question

Hi Dear,

1)Somebody coming under a sole representative visa, can they hold second job part time or full time?

2) If so, can it be a self employed or employee or in their own company?

Thank you.
The Sole Representative visa is granted solely for the purpose of establishing the UK presence of the overseas business, so you are expressly not permitted to take a second job or be self-employed or start your own business. Only full-time employment for the Company that you are establishing is permitted.
Howard and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you