Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

By word of a mouth I got to know that there is diplomatic arrangement

By word of a mouth I got to know that there is diplomatic arrangement between St Kitts & Nevis and the United Kingdom abolishing visa requirement between countries.
Is it possible to find copy of this agreement? Reference to UKBA http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/appendix1/ is not enough.

I'm afraid that I think the arrangement is slightly different to the visa waiver program.

It is simply that citizens of St Kitts and Nevis are not required by the UKBA to apply for a visa before they travel and are simply issued leave to remain when the arrive at the UK.

You can confirm this is the case here:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/do-you-need-a-visa/

Put in "Visit" in the first box, "St Kitts" in the second and third annd you will see after clicking "Find Out" that a visa is not required.

Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not think that visa waiver program is formed on the website. Some governmental body shall adopt relevant law/rule. if not agreement between the states then what law, order was adopted in respect of St. Kitts citizens?

I don't really know what you are asking in your most recent post.

It is for the UK government to decide if citizens of St Kitts and Nevis require visas to enter the UK. They have decided that they don't if they wish to visit for periods up to 6 months.

Tom