How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13326
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am bulgarian national who lives in UK. I have registered

This answer was rated:

I am bulgarian national who lives in UK. I have registered a LTD company recently and I was wondering can I be an employed with my LTd company who can work in a hotel?
Thank you for your question. Hi are he here as self employed or do you have an accession worker card? How long have you been here?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've got an accountant, she registered an ltd company for me. I don't have NINo and I don't have any cards from home office yet. She said that I can start working as a carpet cleaner but I was wondering can I work as a employed person?
No you cannot. You can only work currently as a self employed person or with an accession worker card. If you work as an employee of a limited company then you will be breaking the rules. If you want to work as self employed you need to get a NI number but you are not being self employed if you work through a company
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you