UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

Now he is my husband. We leave together since 2003. Type your

question here. He entered UK...
Now he is my husband. We leave together since 2003. Type your question here. He entered UK legally in 2001. Applied for renewal of visa. Overstayed. Removed in 2005. Re entered UK illegally, and removed for the 2nd time in 2007. Shortly after, illegally entered UK in 2007. Was arrested by a big mistake, Voluntary return in 2011. Now, he is an immigration offender. I need him back. What shell we do??????????? My e-mail:[email protected]
4/27/2013
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Do you earn 18,600 gross a year?
Do you have any savings?
What nationality are you?

Kind regards

Origanally, I am Ukrainian, but British since 2005. I am getting 18.600/year. I use to have savings of 27000, but since Oleg is in the Ukraine, I had to help him. I left with 6/7000.

Thank you for your reply.

It does seem like your husband does have a very look history with the home office. The best thing to do would be for you to apply for a spouse visa for your husband. Please see the following link on how to apply for a spouse visa

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/apply-outside-uk/

You would need to state the reasons for his current departure in a covering letter when you submit the application. You must ensure you state all the circumstances surrounding his latest departure from the UK and how not having your husband in the UK is effecting him and you personally and emotionally.

The home office should overlook any period that he had overstayed before if you are able to provide sufficient reasons for him overstaying and also state positive reasons for him ie that he left voluntary .

Because he has overstayed on so many occasions the home office may see him as a repeat offender, therefore you must state as many mitigating reasons as possible about him and his character. This will not be a straight forward application I would there recommend that you contact a solicitor to assist you.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor

Kind regards

1. Have much I should have on my saving account to bring him back?

2. I am grateful that you just confirm what I already new. Thamks.

3. How much is your service to help me to write a professional letter, I mean with your professional advice?

Sorry for any additions. I can write in English. I need your very strong and good advice.

You known, I love this men so much. I do not want to tock so much about our relationship, but he is the one I want. I know he feel the same. I will do anything to bring him back. I know some people do the buisnec, its their problem. We era not them. Please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

So,i was in marriage, and my ex husband would not gave me divorce, althoutgh we was not together since 2001. i was not getting divorce for many years, not because he loved me, but just to make my life miss arable. He is bad. Since 2001 I am with Oleg, What shell I do with Oleg?

Thank you for your reply.

Why do you not apply for a divorce from your husband?

Kind regards

I spock to him, hi would not give it. After I paid him, hi agreed.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor