How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello lowyer i need to help i want u help me i wanna coming

This answer was rated:

hello lowyer i need to help i want u help me i wanna coming to uk and and try to get uk passport in there because my life so dongers to me in here i live in iraq and city kirkuk please i need to help answer my message soon please

Could you explain why your life is in danger? Are you persecuted for some reason?

What nationality are you please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

because iam working for oil company iam security in there and some terorists dont want i working in this company they if u working there i will kil u how can i leave here?


What nationality are you please, iraqi?

Are there other iraqi's that work for this company/
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just same pepole can working and many many english man and pakistanian man and norway and many contry iam security team leader but the terorist is wanna killed me


If you stopped working there would you still fear that they would harm you even though you did not work there any longer?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no sir they make me fear and would harm evryday and they wanna killed me also if they said stop working i will but they wanna really killed me what can i do? and u can doing what to me? please i need to help


Thanks for your patience.

If you cannot obtain a job offer in the UK in order to have an employer sponsor you for a Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Worker visa then you would probably be looking at claiming asylum:-
This is the link to the Tier 2 webpage for the UK. If you an secure a job offer from an employer who is willing to sponsor you then you can proceed with this.

If you are not in a relationship with a UK national, foreign national holding leave to remain in the uK or a European citizen then you would probably have to claim asylum unless you had access to over £200, 000.00

Claiming Asylum is very difficult. In practice only 19 of 100 applications are actually accepted.

In order to claim asylum you must show that you have a well founded fear of persecution because of:-
 race;
 religion;
 nationality;
 political opinion; or
 membership of a particular social group.

To claim asylum you have to first arrive at the UK . So you would probably need to apply for a visitor’s visa ( and then claim at the airport.

You would have to have documentary evidence that you would live in fear of persecution because of working for your employer and generally you have show that others have also suffered the same persecution.

You can contact Asylum Aid, which is an asylum charity who can offer advice on how to proceed with preparing your claim and actually claiming asylum once they are here:-

If you have access to money then you should speak to a UK immigration solicitor now about their position and get help in preparing their asylum documentation and claim.

You can find immigration soliciotrs in your area by using the following search engine and selecting “Immigration”:-

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you