Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Is Barrister Mike Ihem a lawyer or working in Fidelity Immigration

Customer Question

Is Barrister Mike Ihem a lawyer or working in Fidelity Immigration Law Firm? Please give me the answer because I am dealing with him now for processing my documents in working in Nigeria. Thanks.

Christian Rojo
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hi

Thanks for your patience.

Please refer to their website and this section on their people working there:-
http://www.fidelitylawfirm.com/lawyers.php

The person you are referring to does not appear listed there. It may be either that he doesn’t work there or that they simply have not update their website.

I would contact them directly for confirmation by telephone that he works there and is appropriately qualified:-

Our Offices:

Lagos

8B Lalupon Close,
Off Keffi Street,
Ikoyi S.W.Lagos,
Nigeria.
Port Harcourt
32, Emekuku Road,
D. Line, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email
[email protected]
Telephone:
+234(1) 270 7390
+234(1) 721 2321
+234(0) 702 805 8482
+234(0) 803 252 7575

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on your position. Please remember to rate my answer, if you are satisfied.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Kind regards,

Tom