UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

Please could you double check www.kingscourtchambers.com for

Please could you double check...

Please could you double check www.kingscourtchambers.com for me. They promise to help me with my immigration matter but I have heard mix comments about them I don't know If they are registered organisation or fraud but personally I have check in www,http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk the name is XXXXX XXXXX please kindly help me

3/20/2013
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

Hi

Thanks for requesting me.

I will answer at 9

Hi

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, Kings Court Chambers are a legitimate firm of barristers. You can check yourself by using www.legalhub.co.uk which is the search engine that the Bar Council itself recommends using to search for barrister:-
http://www.legalhub.co.uk/legalhub/app/init/signon?redirect=%252Fleg alhub%252Fapp%252Fmain%253Frs%253DBOL1.0%2526vr%253D1.0%2526ndd%253D2%2526bctocguid%253DIde6206400caa11d9b720e55d2b60bfda%2526ststate%253DS%2526ao%253Do.Id6e745f002c711db85b9d734e660a063&vr=1.0&wluk-usertype=&wluk-usertype=&rs=BOL1.0

Recommended by the Bar Council here:-
http://www.barcouncil.org.uk/about-the-bar/find-a-barrister/bar-directory/

The entry on the legal hub is as follows:-

Kings Court Chambers
3rd Floor, Albert House, 12-26 Albert Street
Birmingham
B4 7UD
Chambers of Mr I A MacDonald QC and Mr T Rehman
Telephone:
0808(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Email: [email protected]
Region:
North East

Barristers themselves do not need to be registered with the OISC because they are “qualified persons” under Section 84 (1) of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom

Thank you for your respond please help me to double this link associate with the chamber behavior If is true

http://bernadette-davies.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/its-all-scam.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/legal-process-services/uk-visa-and-immigrat/uk-visa-and-immigration-kings-20a1a.htm

I don't particulaly like the website that the first link contains in the text on it:-
http://www.ukvisaandimmigration.co.uk/contact-us.php

The reason for this is that the website is simply for a company that appears to instruct barrister, without actually being legally qualified.

If you wish to resolve your legal situation then I would avoid those types of companies and simply instruct a solicitor to act on your behalf. If they decide that you case can be assisted by a barrister then they will have specific barristers that they can instruct and with whom they have worked for a number of years and found to be very good.

PLease remember to rate my answer.

Kind regards,

Tom

what of this website http://www.ukimmigrationbarristers.com/index.php because I have commit my self with deposit thinking of asking for refund before is too late they link to kings court chamber. I will rate you after this question please

I don't like that website, that's what I was referring to above.

You really need to instruct a qualified solicitor, rather than a referral company like that one.

You can find solicitors practising immigratoin law in your area by using the Law Society search engine:-
www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/

That is how you should proceed.

Please rate my answer.

Tom
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor