UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hi, I have sent off an indefinite vis application and have

Customer Question

Hi, I have sent off an indefinite vis application and have received a reply requiring more evidence from the dates 2010 - 2011 - I do not have any letters addressed to my wife from 2010. What Can I Do?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Why do you not have these letters?
Are you submitting an application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of your relationship with your wife?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I guess I was naive to keep the letters, yes I am submitting an application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of my relationship to my wife.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

If you do not have any letters then what you can do is submit any other documentation in her name ie payslips, bank statement, utility bills which may be in her name for that period. You may be able to ask some of the companies to provide you with bills or letters dating back to the period.

If you do not have any any letters or correspondence in her name then any evidence which shows she was in the uk for that period will be sufficient. You may wish to provide letters from friends and family confirming your relationship and also confirming her residency for that period, attached the family member or friends passport copy and include their contact details.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards