UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

Hi , iam iraqi radiologist doctor iwant to gain visa to enter

Hi , iam iraqi...
Hi , iam iraqi radiologist doctor iwant to gain visa to enter UK to do FRCR examination , which type of visa is fit for me ?
3/9/2013
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Hi

What is the FRCR exam please?

Tom

Follow ofRoyal College of Radiologist

Hi

Thanks you for your reply.

If you are coming to the u k just to do exam that I would say that a simple visitors visa application would be appropriate. Please see the following link and you will confirm that the does not appear to be any other suitable category:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/

You are not here to study on a specific course of study and so ttha appears to rule out the possibility of you are applying for a student visitors visa. Provided that you are honest in your visa application form you will not getting any troubles for making the application on this basis.

If this is useful please kindly accept an rate my answer as okay service for about. If you do not then I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

kind regards.

Tom

dear,

1st Q. what is the time allower for simple visitor to stay in uk &how much time it need to be given

2nd Q. i have to do 3examanation 1st 2nd &3rd part FRCR examanations, these are in the next May , & next Sept. & the last in April 2014 so what is the approperate visa for me

Hi

You should still apply for a visitors visa except you should apply for multiple entry visitors visa for either 2 or 5 years. This means that if you were granted this visa you would be able to travel to the u k within the period a visa as many times as you like provided that you do not stay more than 6 months in any given 12 month period in the u k.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Kind regards.

Tom
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

1-i prefer bussness visa what is urs op

enion

Hi

Although you don't neatly fit into any of the examples of business visitors it might still be an option..

Tom

can i ask for urs email plz , i like to keep friendship with u.

That's very kind but I am afraid that private contacts between customers and experts is prohibited under the terms of the site

so how can i keep contact with u TOM?

& what are the requirement to gain visitor visa in my condition ?

You can keep in contact by posting questions.

Good luck.

You did not answer me about the requirement documents for visit visa TOM?

The requirements are here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/general/requirements/

Tom

sorry Tom , you mean it is best to fill FAV1a visa in my condition.

?

Correct.

SORRY TOM, is there any legal way to increase the visitor stay for extra 3-6 months to complete all the FRCR examinations?

No, I'm afraid not. Visitor's visas are granted for a maximum single stay of 6 months and no more.

As indicated above, you can apply for a multiple entry visa which permits multiple entries subject to a maximum of spending 6 months in the UK in any given 12 month period.

Tom

hi dear XXXXX ,

i have 2 Q.s PLZ ,

1- i am arabic board certified radiologist , can i register GMC( general medical council), i know this is

not yours speciality but i need answer PLZ.

2- what is the simplest &fastest legal way for iraqi people how want to get perminant residance in UK & the cause for asking residance is simply he like to live in great british .take yours time i need detailed satisfing

I'm afraid that I don't know whether or not you can register.

I shoudl think that the quickest way for you to get Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK would bd if you obtained a Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Worker Visa and then applied after 5 years.

Tom

dear XXXXX , what you mean by applied after 5 years? you mean i should what 5 years! i need fastest way

i whould like to ask by the name of UK popular autherity to gain rapid way for UK residancy

Once you have obtained a visa to come here (eg. under Tier 2 as a sponsored skilled worker) then you can come here to live and work in accordance with the visa.

Once you have been here and worked under the visa for 5 years the you can apply for ILR which means that you can remain permanently in the UK without having to apply for another visa,
Tom

my dear friend ,

1-how can i get such visa,,,,,,,,&

2-what are the others type of visa that permit for me the residancy

This us a new question no w. If you wish for me to answer please submit a separate question to the board.

dear XXXXX ,

what are the types of visa that permit perminant residancy in my condition ?

dear Tom what are the types of visa that permit for me perminant residancy?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

dear Tom , i dont understand u , u mean i should pay more or rate u to answer me?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

hi , can u offer for me free answer to my Q

what aretypes of visa that permit perminant residancy

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
Really i thanks you , you offer me very good service , bye my kind friend , i sorry for yours time.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor