Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

HI, I LIVE IN UK WITH MY CHILD WHOS FRENCH AND BORN IN UK

Customer Question

HI,
I LIVE IN UK WITH MY CHILD WHO'S FRENCH AND BORN IN UK 3Y OLD GOING TO THE NURSERY. I GOT 5YEARS RESIDENCE CARD FAMILY MEMBER OF EEA WHICH WILL EXPIRED IN 2016. I LOST MY PASSPORT WITH MY RESIDENCE CARD AND REPORT IT TO HOME OFFICE WITH A POLICE REPORT. MY EX PARTNER LEFT UK LAST MONTH JUST TO PUT ME AND MY CHILD IN TROUBLE AND WRITE TO HOME OFFICE AND THE LOCAL AUTHORITY SINCE DECEMBER TO TELL THEM HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND HE IS NO LONGER LIVING IN UK. ACTUALLY IAM HOMELESS WITH MY CHILD AND WAITING FOR THE TRIBUNAL HEARING FOR HOUSING BENEFIT. THE COUNCIL SAID IAM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR HOUSING BECAUSE MY CHILD IS NOT AT SCHOOL AGE AND MY EX-PARNER LEFT THE COUNTRY. MY QUESTION IS:
CAN ZAMBRANO APPLY TO ME AND MY CHILD? PLEASE HELP
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I need an answer and wait for that.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Tella,

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont;t understand why you ask the same question every time. I need an answer.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you again for your patience. We just check in to make sure that you are still willing to wait while we search for a Professional to help you.

Regards,
Wendy