How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7620
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Helli my husband have been refused ilrbcs he have not provided

This answer was rated:

Helli my husband have been refused ilrbcs he have not provided sufficent evidencethat me Eea natipnal resised in uk during 5 yesrs. Did we can appeal of this drcision

Are you an EEA national?

Did he apply for ILR?

What form did he use to apply for this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes im eea member yes he did apply form im not shure eea2

What evidence for his residence in the UK for 5 years did you actually send?

Have you been given a right of appeal? The UKBA letter should say..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the letyer is not saying did we have a right yo appeal or not. And i send all my payslips from last 5 years mean fr 2006-2009 and 2011-2012, and nbetween those years i havent work bcs i couldnt find suitable work for me but i was all the time in uk

Thanks for your patience.

Technically speaking you could apply for leave to appeal, but I don’t really see the point in doing so because there is no application fee to apply for Permanent Residence. It is much easier to get an approval of a well-prepared application than it is to win on appeal if the application is poorly prepared.

The form that he should have used to apply for PR as the non-eea spouse then he should have applied using for EEA4. If he himself is an EEA national then he should have applied using EEA2 as you will see from the following link:-

It sounds like you have not submitted enough supporting documentation for the application. It’s not just payslips that you have to submit, there are also many other things.

If you look at the EEA4 form at section 11 of the form there is a great many documents then are used as examples of what you can use to show employment and residence in the UK. You need to go through the list and compare it with the documents that you have submitted and gather together a list of other documents which you can submit. You should then see if you have these in your records to submit with the next application.

You should prepare a further application with more suppoting evidence and chances are that he will be fine.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you