INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi i am on psw visa due to expire on sep 2013. My girlfriend

hi

i am on psw visa due to expire on sep 2013. My girlfriend was also on PSW but went back to india because her visa ran out. she is maintaining funds in uk bank account and we are planning to get married in india this month. Can she apply for dependant visa next month by showing uk bank account funds. What else documents are required please let me know

Regards
Avyakth Gone

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

Hi, yes she can apply showing UK funds. With regard to other requirements, the details can be found here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/tier1/poststudy/dependantapplications/assessmentoffunds/

INC :

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

INC :

Many thanks,

Customer:

Am i supposed to show any funds as well with her

INC :

Yes.

INC :

If the main applicant under the post-study worker category is outside the United Kingdom or has been in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, the family member must show that the main applicant or the dependant has at least £1,600 to support the dependant as well as the funds needed to support the main applicant.

INC :

If the main applicant has been present in the United Kingdom for 12 months or more, the main applicant or the family member of the post-study worker must have £533 to support himself/herself.

INC :

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

INC :

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions. Kind regards,

Customer:

So is it only one of us that has to show the funds for the visa or both of us

Customer:

could you please tell

Both of you have to show the funds.