Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point

Customer Question

I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point Base System and is expiring on Feb 2013. My wife, son (21) and daughter (19) all are current dependent visa holders. My son is financially dependent on me and is studying in USA for the past 2 years.

My question is whether it is possible for me to include my son in my Indefinite Leave to Remain application or should he apply for himself using different form? If he needs to apply by himself, what are the form(s) he will need to use?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

How long has she been in the UK?

Is your daughter wholly financially dependent upon you?

Do you consider that she is emotionally and socially dependent upon you as well?

Tom

Please remem
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

She has been in UK for almost the entire time except her travelling outside of UK about 189 days. Most of those days she was accompanying me when I am on business travel.

Yes and Yes, she is wholly financially dependent upon me. Since she is living with us the entire time, I guess we can say she is emotionally and socially dependent upone me.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

I see that another expert is assiting you with this on this thread here:-
http://www.justanswer.com/uk-immigration-law/7ef5u-dear-solicitor-i-currently-holding-minister-religion.html

He will be back on line to assist you shortly. Please stop posting further questions - you are debited each time you do. I will requset the deposits for these are refunded to you.

Please be patient.

Tom