How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point

Customer Question

I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point Base System and is expiring on Feb 2013. My wife, son (21) and daughter (19) all are current dependent visa holders. My son is financially dependent on me and is studying in USA for the past 2 years.

My question is whether it is possible for me to include my son in my Indefinite Leave to Remain application or should he apply for himself using different form? If he needs to apply by himself, what are the form(s) he will need to use?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

How long has she been in the UK?

Is your daughter wholly financially dependent upon you?

Do you consider that she is emotionally and socially dependent upon you as well?


Please remem
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

She has been in UK for almost the entire time except her travelling outside of UK about 189 days. Most of those days she was accompanying me when I am on business travel.

Yes and Yes, she is wholly financially dependent upon me. Since she is living with us the entire time, I guess we can say she is emotionally and socially dependent upone me.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

I see that another expert is assiting you with this on this thread here:-

He will be back on line to assist you shortly. Please stop posting further questions - you are debited each time you do. I will requset the deposits for these are refunded to you.

Please be patient.


Related UK Immigration Law Questions