How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My family and I have been living in UK and I am currently holding

Customer Question

My family and I have been living in UK and I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point Base System and is expiring on Feb 2012. My wife, son (21) and daughter (19) all are current dependent visa holders. My daughter is financially dependent on me and is living together with me.

My question is whether I can include my daughter in my application for Indefinite Leave to remain? If not, what form should I use?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

How long has she been in the UK?

Is your daughter wholly financially dependent upon you?

Do you consider that she is emotionally and socially dependent upon you as well?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

She has been in UK the entire time except accompanied me for both business and holiday travel for about 189 days. All of those days should be able to be excluded since all of them are within my company's business travel and holiday guidelines.

Yes, she is bothy financially, emotionally and socially dependent on my since she is living me the entire time.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

I see that another expert is assiting you with this on this thread here:-

He will be back on line to assist you shortly. Please stop posting further questions - you are debited each time you do. I will requset the deposits for these are refunded to you.

Please be patient.