Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
30932268

Hi, I have made a big mistake and I know I will regret for

I have made a big mistake and I know I will regret for it. I have sent my Tier 2 postal application to UKBA Liverpool British nationals branch. My visa in expiring on 17th of this month. They have received my parcel in the morning and I sent an email to the ukbabritishenquries but I did not get any response from them.

Is there any number I can call to request them to send it back to my address.

Please suggest me the possible solution out of this problem. I don't want to be in a situation where I receive the parcel back after my visa expiry day.

If possible I'm even ready to go to Liverpool to request them to send it back to to my address.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

What exactly is the problem?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The problem is that I have send the documents to the wrong address in Liverpool which is a British citizen department and I'm supposed to send tier 2 application to Durham. If I don't get the documents back by 17th of this month then I won't be able to apply for extension because my leave will be expired
The only numbers I could find are:

Tel: 0870(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Fax: 0151(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have already called the 08 number and they said we don't have direct contact with that department and I have to email them which I did but I didn't get any response.

If I get my documents back after 17th, can I send a new application form and a letter explaining the situation?

Is it possible to go to Liverpool and request them to send the documents back to my address?
They are unlikely to had the documents back to you if you attend their office.

However, if you made a genuine mistake, you can explain that when you re-submit your application.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's a genuine mistake, why should I send it to a different department.
I closed the parcel without looking at the address. I then searched the address on google by typing the following keyword "UKBA postal application" and it came up with the Liverpool address .
Thanks.

When you re-submit your application you should explain the mistake.