How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7609
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I mistakenly forgot the date my resident permit expire by One

This answer was rated:

I mistakenly forgot the date my resident permit expire by One day and sent it the next I have any hope of been considered for an wife and 3kids are all British citizens.any hope please advice.

Thanks for your patience.

I assume that by ‘residence permit’ you mean that you have a spouse visa as the non-EEA spouse of a UK national wife. If this is the case and you have only missed your application by one day because of an oversight then – provided that your wife and children are in the UK and shall remain permanently based here – you will probably be granted your further leave to remain.

If you otherwise continue to meet the eligibility criteria and have not overstayed by more then 28 days then you should be fine.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions