UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

what will I need to do that will enable me to work or buy a

what will I need to do that will enable me to work or buy a business here in the UK. I'm a Bermudian that holds a EUROPEAN UNION, UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND PASSPORT. and at present living here in London.

Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Just to clarify:

What nationality do you currently hold?

What business did you want to buy?

What employment would you want to undertake in the UK?

Kind regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't know what I really want to do at this time, I'm a retied nautical pilot just free lancing at this time, I was born in Bermuda an have a Bermuda and British passport, I need to know what I have to do to get in the system over here.

Thank you for your reply.

The fact that you have a British passport allows you to have all the rights a a British citizen, you can undertake employment in the UK and there are no restrictions on you regarding acquiring businesses.

You are a British Citizen and there will be no bar to you doing any of the above, in relation to immigration.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was told by a friend that I would need to take out an insurance policy a bank acc maybe a drivers licence, and a couple of references, dose this make any sense to you.
Thank you for your reply.

Regarding employment no you would not need the above, although I would advice you to obtain the above for proof of address etc but it would not be a bar to you in respect of employment as the employers main concern would be if you are legally entitled to work in the UK, and because you have a British passport you can work without restrictions.

I hope this clarifies the situation if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards