How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just paid £3 to see your reply to the following question

This answer was rated:

I have just paid £3 to see your reply to the following question and it is showing me nothing......
I am to marry a Kenyan Girl in November after a 2 year relationship. I spend a lot of time in Kenya doing voluntary work and it is most likely we will settle there and open our own orphanage. With regards XXXXX XXXXX and my future wife wishing to visit both the UK and my family, what are her rights of entry? and the best way to achieve her on-going visits? visa? British passport? please advise if you could

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

On what basis would your future Kenyan wife be visiting the UK? settlement or visitor?

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.

In that case, she would need to apply for a Family Visit visa for the UK if she holds a Kenyan passport,she needs to apply here:

Full details here:

and here:

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you