UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I ll get the 12 payslip in october when i apply for my blue

Customer Question

I ll get the 12 payslip in october when i apply for my blue card ,having now the yellow card.Can i change my working place while im waiting for my blue card?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Unfortunately not, you must first have obtained permission to work, once you have obtained that you can work, but until you receive it you would officially not have permission to work.

Unfortunately until you have held a blue card for 12 months you will not have unlimited access to the employment sector.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

But if i have the yellow card until i get the blue card isnt possible i find other job while im waiting for the blue card?i thought is it possible

thank u

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
The blue card does give you unlimited access to the labour market, you may find employment but because the yellow card does not allow you to work more than 20 hours while studying and only allowed to work as self employed, if you want to work for another employer although you can find employment until you have obtained a blue certificate you will not have unlimited access to the labour market.

Therefore before you commence employment I suggest you wait for a blue. Registration card allowing you unlimited access to the labour market.

Kind regards