How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Im romanian citizen i have yellow card since oct 2011 and

Customer Question

Im romanian citizen i have yellow card since oct 2011 and i study for a nvq and work as well.I finish my nvq february 2013.I want to know how much i can work with my yellow card ?i have a nigerian fiance and we want send the br 5 form to ukba border after we marry in october,do i need change my id as well with my husband name if i send my documents to ukba ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

You may work upto 20 hours term time and without limit during vacation while you are studying.

Once you get married, you do not need to change your name or ID. There is no such law in the UK forcing you to adopt your husband's name once you get married.

Hope this helps. Please leave feedback

Related UK Immigration Law Questions