How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im romanian student in uk and also working ,i have my yellow

This answer was rated:

Im romanian student in uk and also working ,i have my yellow card since last october 2011.How much i can work with the yellow card?Is it possibile if an immigration lawyer makes my file for the blue card to get it in the same day?beaucause normally i need to wait 6 months until the ukba process my documents to get the blue card.
If i marry before i apply to blue card i need change my documents with my husband name and send it with the new name to the ukba ,or i can send it with my old name?
thanks a lot for the help
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Are you currently studying?
When do you intend to marry?

Kind regards
Kindly reply to my questions.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you