How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11846
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a british passport am i classed as a resident of uk

Customer Question

I have a british passport am i classed as a resident of uk while over here on an extended stay
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

INC : Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.
INC : Hi, If you have a UK Passport, you are a UK Citizen.
INC : I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.
INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.
INC : Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I know i am a citizen,it says that on my passport but is that enough to class me as a residentof the UK while i am over here visiting.If not what is the difference between the two