UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

My brother is a Non EU national (Pakistani) residing in the

My brother is a Non EU national (Pakistani) residing in the UK he has got a Tier 1 Post study work visa for 2 years. In light of the recent changes in the immigration laws I would like to know what would be the best Visa Category to apply for within the UK if he want to continue working full time in the UK. Please specify what requirements/ funds he would have to fulfill and have for such Visa.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

The most appropriate visa if he wishes to continue working in the uk on a full time basis would be a tier 2 migrant visa. He would need to ensure that his sponsor is approved by the ukba to sponsor him for employment. Once the employer has obtained permission to sponsor migrant workers they then need to issue the applicant with a certificate of sponsorship, which he will then use to apply for his visa.

The form and guidance can be found at the following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/tier2/general/applying/

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

I have notice you have not yet rated my answer.

Kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have heard that there is an option whereby if a person earns £22k they can get a visa ,what visa is that ?
I will be happy to answer your questions, once you have positively rated my previous answer.

Kind regards