How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

is it possible for you to tell me or how can i find out if

This answer was rated:

is it possible for you to tell me or how can i find out if a company is still practacing
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try and help you with your question.

Is the company based in the UK or China?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the co. s called uk visa and imigration at newland house 4 floor 137-139 hagley rd birmingham b168ua
Thanks. I am making some enquiries now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what information do you need
Thanks for your patience.

I can confirm that UK Visa and Immigration Services is the trading name of a company called:

B16 8UA
Company No. 07221022

The company is trading in England and is registered with Companies House.

The head of the immigration team is Mr. Ash Shadat.

The company is registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner to give immigration advice.

The only telephone number I could find for them is 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNN

The complaints department e-mail address is:[email protected]

If you are unhappy about the service you can also complain to the OISC: or write to OISC, Complaints Team, 5th Floor, Counting House,XXXXX London, SE1-2QN. The telephone contact for such a complaint is as follows:- 0845(NNN) NNN-NNNN

So for all intents and purposes this appears to be a properly registered company to give immigration advice. Why nobody is answering your calls or assisting you is beyond me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks for your help i just tried the no you gave me but to no avail now im at my witts end as to what to do next
I suggest your next step should be to e-mail the complaints department on the e-mail address I gave. You should also speak to the OISC who will look into the matter for you.

Please remember to rate my answer. I am happy to answer follow up questions for free. Please ask for me by name.

Alex Hughes
Alice H and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am following up our conversation to see how you got on with the issue. If you need any further help then please let me know - remember I am a qualified UK Solicitor and able to help on most aspects of English Law. I am London based and usually able to respond to your query very quickly.

Alex Hughes

Related UK Immigration Law Questions