UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

do u need £4.500 to pay ghana immigration to get out off c

ountry?...
do u need £4.500 to pay ghana immigration to get out off c ountry?
7/5/2012
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor

Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Please clarify the following

How are you planing on coming to the uk?

Is it via a visa?

Have you made any applications to the UK home office?

Kind regards

she lives in ghana accra now has visa and passport, saying she has gold/diamond and saying needs 4.5000 to pay immigration to come on direct flight to derby-england ? IS IT TRUE?
Thank you for your reply.

This is not true. If an applicant has been issued with a visa to the UK this means that the the immigration officers are happy to allow her to enter the UK. If the UK immigration officers had not been satisfied they would not have issued her with a UK visa.

There is not need to show or give any immigration officers money in Ghana to come to the UK. The only thing she needs to pay for is a flight ticket.

I hope this answers your question. If so kindly leave positive feedback.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor