How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi there, If I am in the UK under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur

This answer was rated:

Hi there,

If I am in the UK under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, will I have access to medication prescribed by an NHS clinic or hospital? Will I be paying subsidized rates for medication or treatment or will the fact that I will be issued the visa under the "No recourse to public fund" clause imply that I will have to pay high prices for medication?

Thank you


UKSolicitorJA :

Hello, I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues. Thank you

UKSolicitorJA :

You will be entitled to free NHS healthare and the NHS charges for prescriptions are as follows:

UKSolicitorJA :

Please rate my answer


Excellent answer. Thank you.

UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for the excellent feedback!