How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i just want to make an enquiry if some one married in 2008

Customer Question

i just want to make an enquiry if some one married in 2008 and he was granted in 2011 and he want to divorce is it possible
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 5 years ago.
They were granted Conditional Lawful Permanent Residency in 2011 or the 10 year Lawful Permanent Residency?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I mean I was married to an EEA and I was giving 5yrs permit .but I got married in 2008 and they granted my permit in August 2011.but I want to divorce it that possible because my permit is just close to a year.
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 5 years ago.
Ok, I think we may have a small issue here where I may have to transfer your question over to a different forum. This is a U.S. Immigration law forum. We have forums on UK, Canada and other laws as well. Which country are you asking about?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 5 years ago.
Perfect. I will transfer you over. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following using the same numbering:-
1. Did they person obtain a spouse visa
2. When does this expiry
3. Have they applied for indefinite leave to remain yet?

Kind regards.
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.


Are you able to respond to my above post to enable me to answer please?

Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions