UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

how do i go about helping my friend in syria to get a uk visit

how do i go about helping my friend in syria to get a uk visit visa to visit me in scotland
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question.

You would need to provide documentation from Syria showing that he has strong connection with Syria and that he will return back to Syria once he has completed his visit to the UK.

You should also provide a statutory declaration to state that you will be accommodating him and helping him financially if required.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly click Accept, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i know all that i just need to know where to go online to complete visit visa form ive already sent him a letter of invitation stating that i will provide him with financial support
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
You will need to fill in form VAF1A which you can find on the www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

You will then require your friend to book an appointment at the relevant embassy in Syria to submit the application.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly click, ACCEPT, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,