How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11846
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was send a questionnaire by home office that they wanted

Resolved Question:

I was send a questionnaire by home office that they wanted to confirm if our marriage is rely I mean the EEA marriage....please want proof should I send ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.


You should send the following documents:

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Wedding Photos
3. Evidence that you both live at the same address. This should include letters addressed to both or either of you and can include; bank statements, NHS Letters, Letters from the Council, Letters from Insurance Companies, Letters from the Department of Work or Pensions or HMRC.
4. Evidence that your partner is exercising treaty rights. Payslips, Employment Contract, Evidence of Study, Evidence of receiving benefits.

The UKBA is trying to establish that your marriage is genuine and that your partner is exercising treaty rights in the UK.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you