How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11846
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi who can help me i am going to apply for my spouse to come

Customer Question

hi who can help me i am going to apply for my spouse to come from pakistan to the uk i have all documents i have calling cards but they do not except them i dont have iremised billing i top up from my mobile phone use my debit card so what prove can i give them of contact?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

If you have any emails I would suggest that you enclose these. Failing that, the calling card companies may be able to provide you with a statement for a fee of approximately £5 per card.

The last resport would be to buy a mobile SIM such as Lyca and start calling your spouse using the SIM. When you submit your application, I would suggest enclosing a Statutory Declaration explaining the lack of itemised telephone bills.

In the meanwhile, you can start corresponding using a SIM Card and Emails.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,