How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i bring my wife out from detention centre?

Customer Question

how can i bring my wife out from detention centre?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. I will try and help you with this.
Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hello name is ***** ***** and my wife have been living together for last 6 years.we got religion marriage in Iranian islamic centre.we have been applyed for english marrige by attempting to rigester office and have been permited to get married in iranian islamic centre.but right now my wife has been token by imegerattion officer to removal centre in bradford which is callyards word.can you help me?

Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
How did she enter the UK? What is her current immigration status?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she came with fake passport.her claims wes rejected by home office alomst 6 years ago and she most go back to his country.
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the additional information.
Based on the information you have given the only application your wife could now make is on human rights grounds namely that she should not be deported because she has a right to private and family life. I do not know whether you have already made this application. If not, you ought to instruct a solicitor to assist you with an application. There is no other application that could be made in the circumstances.
For an immigration solicitor call the Law Society on 0207(###) ###-####

Related UK Immigration Law Questions